Practical experience trumps theory. That’s why Acqualina Resort & Spa is offering guests the chance to attend interactive, educational sessions that will provide insights on how to improve wellbeing.
Located at the resort’s award-winning Acqualina Spa by ESPA, inspiring and educational sessions will take place on the first Tuesday of each month, beginning on October 4, 2016, titled “Extraordinary Themes for Everyday Health”.
For a price of $25 (approx £20), guests at the resort can partake in sessions on a variety of unique, wellness-focused subjects, including “Organic Wine Education & Tasting”, “Mindful Meditation” and “Agelessness & Movement Art”. Session will be approximately 60-90 minutes in duration.
Once the sessions are over, guest can mull over their new wisdom within the 20,000 square-foot, state-of-the art spa. The facility features modern treatment rooms, relaxation lounges with Himalayan salt walls, steam rooms, healing heat and water rituals, ice fountains, an experience shower, an outdoor pool and a terrace retreat.
The schedule for “Extraordinary Themes for Everyday Health” is as follows:
- “Crystal Sonic Healing & Sound Bath” on 4th October with Andrew Clark.
- “Organic Wine Education & Tasting” on 1st November with Tahiirah Allen.
- “Agelessness & Movement Art” on 6th December with Cameron Shayne.
- “Timeless Mind. Ageless Body” on 3rd January with Rae Indigo.
- “Mindful Meditation” on 7th February with Julie Murphy.
- “A Light Bulb Moment” on 7th March with Allyson Tomchin.
Find and book the best price for your stay at Acqualina Resort & Spa with our search tool here.