Senaste nytt
  • Please note that this forum page is part of BusinessClass UK and all content should be written in English.

The 3 Best Frequent Flyer Programs In Europe

BusinessClass

Redaktör
Frequent flyer programs are offered by a number of airlines as a way to nurture loyalty among customers. They aren’t all the same, however. Determined by how many miles you travel or how much you spend with an airline, these programs allow you to earn points or miles that can be exchanged in return for…

hankjay

Ny medlem
As remarked BA has outrageous fees when booking reward seats, which in my world puts them on a lot lower ranking. I prefer AAdvantage, where BA is also a member. However one is still charged a very high fee when a reward flight is using a BA issued leg.

agehall

Medlem
As remarked BA has outrageous fees when booking reward seats, which in my world puts them on a lot lower ranking. I prefer AAdvantage, where BA is also a member. However one is still charged a very high fee when a reward flight is using a BA issued leg.
You have to differentiate between the FFP and the airline. BAEC is not a bad choice if you are UK-based, however BA is for almost everyone these days.

mha321

Medlem
The comparison is about European programmes so it makes sense mot to include AAdvantage in it.

That said it more seems to be "the three biggest ffps", as the comparison seems to have nothing at all to do with which ones are actually best.

Toppen