EVA Air recently showcased its first Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner. And introduces a brand new business class product.
- – We plan to introduce four 787-9s and twenty 787-10s. We will take delivery of our second 787-9 this year and begin introducing the 787-10s in the second quarter of next year. We expect to have all 24 Dreamliners in service by 2022, Chairman Lin said.
- EVA is using the Dreamliners to refresh our fleet. For us, the addition of the technologically advanced Dreamliners demonstrates EVA’s capacity to sustain steady growth and continue to upgrade our service quality, Lins explaines in a pressrelease.
- The seat configuration is a 1 – 2 -1 setup, that gives every passenger direct aisle access.
- This is also the world’s first Boeing 787 with starlight lighting. In combination with the light blue color, it creates the scintillating sensation of a starry night sky.
- The Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner has a maximum full-load range of 7,100 nautical miles and can fly nonstop from Taiwan to Vancouver, Seattle, Vienna and Brisbane. The plane is configured for 304 passengers in two cabins, including 26 seats in Royal Laurel Class business and 278 in Economy. Check out some pictures of the brand new Royal Laurel Class.